Friday, October 06, 2006

Worth a thousand words


Perhaps my readers aren't fans of Gospel. And atheists tend not to own many Christian albums. So here is one for you to ponder. Funny thing is I came across it accidentally looking for something else. One look and I thought "it has to be a Christian album." A closer look confirmed it. If I had to guess Pentecostal or Holiness but that's neither here nor there. Now I don't believe in we ought to make fun of the way people look. But then I don't thank applies to what they intentionally. That's a whole other ball of wax. But that hairdo is self-inflicted. In facts it's what makes me suspect the theological bent of the singers. Obviously it's old but come on! Those awful suits were in style for something like two weeks in the real world and survived in fundamentalism for decades right along with the white shoes and Pat Boone. Scary.

If they weren't so antigay maybe they'd have someone to give them some fashion tips.

3 Comments:

Blogger luggage79 said...

And look at the grammar...even I (me?) as a non-native speaker spots the genitive-type 's in McKeithen's which is obviously supposed to be a plural -s as in The McKeithens...hehe

October 07, 2006

 
Blogger GodlessZone said...

Good catch, even I as an native English speaker didn't notice that. But I have an excuse. That hair do is like a disgusting car accident. You don't want to look at it but you can't help it. And everytime I see that cover it is the hair do and the ugly clothes that grab my attention.

October 07, 2006

 
Blogger Indioheathen said...

If they would change the "K" in their name to an "H" I could probably identify with them better!

October 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters Religion Blog Top Sites